Carved from the best of all woodsBack in 1921, Karl Marberger senior established a company to make staves for wooden barrels in Umhausen, Tyrol. In 1943 his son Hugo took over the reins. He expanded and modernized the product range, including through top quality hide markers, brush handles and putty knives, which were even exported to Switzerland. Twenty years later, he took the bold step of transforming his wood processing company to a wholesale dealership for wood and wood-based materials and moved company headquarters to the commercial hub of Ötztal-Bahnhof.
From 1979 to 2010 Georg Marberger has managed the business, continually expanding the facilities of this family enterprise until it has become one of the largest carpenter and joiner suppliers.
Since 2010 his son Simon Marberger manages the firm.
2016 Gregor Marberger entered in to the mangement.
The statistics at the
“95th Anniversary” speak for themselves: about 1500 partners and customers in North and South Tyrol, in Trentino, in Switzerland and in
Bavaria place unlimited trust in Holz Marberger.
|georg marberger, CEO from 1979 to 2010|